Nandi Nicole | Startup Business Support
Nandi Nicole Ltd was founded in 2020. It’s aim is to break through to the textured hair and deep skin toned communities within the UK. Stocking clean and toxic-free hair and beauty products, all sold online and shipped nationally. Ashley Broderick initially required the support of a Virtual Assistant in the lead up to the launch event for setting up the office and establishing the day to day business operations. This opportunity then led the way to work alongside Ashley at ‘Curly Treats’ – an event for the UKs natural hair community in 2021.
- Arrange van removal service, to move all stock from the storage unit. Leading onto building and stocking all shelves with new products, by brands.
- Prepare for Nandi Nicole’s launch event, supplying private shoppers with goodie bags, sweet treats and on-demand packed orders.
- Set up for the growth of business operations and appearances
- Online engagement with potential and existing customers of Nandi Nicole, packing orders for ready to dispatch and customer enquiries
- Organise van removal services for the sole purpose of moving products back and forth for Curly Treats, setting up shelving and stock, with face to face customer engagement and sales.
- Creation and set up of Royal Mail dispatch and collection services, along with suitable stationary for this service.
- Sourcing quotes through to installation and deliveries, being the main point of contact for:
- Office Printers
- Rental iPads for Event Use
- Removal Van Services
- Packing Materials
- Office Door Frosting
- Roller Banner Designs
- Set up Nandi Nicole Pinterest business account, keyword research, reviewing analytics and with regular pin creation uploads
- Regularly, unpack new stock deliveries, update inventory & source new stock images and description
- Communicate with potential press contacts for PR releases
- Increased presence in the UK afro/textured hair and deep skin tone beauty space
- Clear, efficient, practical and effective processes for trading established
- Office up and running and currently processing orders